Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kyle Vs Kyle: Evil Kyle's Music

So I don't know what the "Good Kyle" is thinking, but this is a list of the bands I'm currently listening to and my favorite songs by the artist:

  • Killswitch Engage: My Curse, Holy Diver, Take This Oath, The End of Heartache, Daylight Dies
  • Atreyu: Becoming The Bull, Crimson, Bleeding Mascara, You Give Love A Bad Name, Falling Down
  • Bloodhound Gang: The Bad Touch, Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss, Three Point One Four
  • Dethklok: Hatredy, Murmaider, Awaken
  • Dream Theater: Honor Thy Father, Scene Two: Strange Deja vu, Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence IV: The Test That Stumped Them All
  • Hollywood Undead: Undead, No. 5, Everywhere I Go, Sell Your Soul
  • Ozzy: Mr. Crowley, Crazy Train
  • Pearl Jam: Last Kiss, Better Man, Yellow Ledbetter
For the sake of keeping your interest I'm going to stop there. I've compiled a list of some of my favorite bands and songs by the artist. Seems decent enough to me! A decent combination of Metal, Progressive Rock, Blues Rock, Rap-Rock and a few other things I didn't list. "Good Kyle" can't stand it! Every time we go anywhere I have to drive because "Good Kyle" is a lazy bum and refuses to drive, but even though I drive I can't listen to my music because "Good Kyle" throws a hissy fit!
If you have some time go ahead and listen to the music and let me know what you think of it!
-"Evil Kyle"

1 comments:

Good Kyle said...

BTW I don't own a car kyle.