Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good Kyle vs. Evil Kyle: Gaming

Well I would call myself a pretty casual gamer. I have played many games in my time but I don't spend a considerable amount of time playing them. Below is a list of the computer games I have at one point played for more than a couple of hours. Was I very good at any of these games? Well, No I would have fun getting slaughtered. So, you will see when it comes to games I'm not very good at them, but I do play them from time to time will my friends and such.
  • Red Alert II - I beat this game. I really like games similar to this one. However, this is the only one of it's kind that I ever bought.
  • Warcraft III - I flat out suck at this game. Enough said.
  • Battlefield II - I really love the game play of this game but not very good at all. I like to play with all the different kinds of characters and mix it up.
  • CounterStrike - I'm very decent at this game.
  • Peggle - See Below
  • Various Online Flash Games I have played way to many of these games because they are so fun to play and simple yet challenging.
Now Lets Talk about Peggle:


First Press play and begin to read about Peggle. It's is Beeker for the Muppets. Peggle is one of the most addictive games I have ever played. It's so colorful and It plays music that is exciting when you play the level. The levels near the beginning are simple but teach you ways of beating the latter levels. The latter can be frustrating but it always pays of of course when you beat the level. The hour long trial may not be enough and it may leave you wanted more. You can buy the game for twenty bucks from Popcap. Peggle can be found on Popcap Games.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.